No matter where you are at in life, we could always use a little motivation at some point. This could be for something as simple as cleaning the house or something major such as starting a new business. No matter what the reason is, hearing inspiring words can really help motivate a person and kick them into another gear. The quotes below are ones that motivate me and I think will help to motivate you. If you know of others, please comment and let me know what quotes get you motivated.
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.” – Diana Ross
- “Three components make an entrepreneur: the person, the idea and the resources to make it happen.” – Anita Roddick
- “In a start-up, absolutely nothing happens unless you make it happen.” – Marc Andreessen
- “Immerse yourself in the energy of what you desire.” – Hiro Boga
- “Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope.” – Bradley Whitford
- “I follow my own head. And if I’m determined to do something, then I’ll make sure that I make it happen.” – Laura Dekker
- “Good things come to those who initiate.” – Susan RoAne
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
- “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
Hopefully you have found at least one quote in here that can really get motivated you. Sometimes a person may need more then a quote to get truly motivated, so if that is you, then use these as a stepping stone to get you motivated. No matter what your goals are in life or business, staying motivated is one of the hardest thing you will have to overcome. Discover what motivates you and remind yourself everyday of what that is. Use this as fuel to propel yourself to your goals and dreams.Please comment below what you think of this article.
Make sure we’re connected on Twitter and Instagram: @RyanHintze