Working out your abs is a must in any workout regimen. It is vitally important to help strengthen your bodies core system. Most people dream of rocking a set of 6 pack abs but you must do more then your traditional crunches to really start shaping and forming your abdominal section. Below are some of the best ab workouts to not only help you look great but also to help get you in peak physical condition.
Spiderman Plank Crunch
- Start in a traditional plank position with your forearms on the ground and your body perfectly straight.
- Bring your right knee forward towards your right elbow, then return to the plank position.
- Repeat by bringing your left knee toward your left elbow.
- Lie on your back with your hands behind your head, and your legs raised and bent at 90 degrees.
- Alternate sides by bringing your right elbow towards your left knee then your left elbow towards your right knee, building up to 30-60 seconds.
- Try and hold the crunch for a two or three count on each side to force a slower, concentrated body movement.
- Lie on your back with arms and legs diagonally out so that your body forms an “X.”
- Keeping arms and legs straight, bring your right hand towards your left foot, then your left hand towards your right foot, lifting your head, neck, and shoulders off the ground.
Exercise Ball Roll out
- Kneel on a mat with your hands on a stability ball.
- Keeping your back straight and your abs engaged, roll the ball as far away from you can, then slowly roll back to starting position.
- Stand holding a cable with both hands out in front of you at just under shoulder height.
- Keeping your arms fixed and straight and your abs engaged, rotate your upper body to the left, then back to center, and then to the right, and then back to center.
Make sure to start incorporating these exercises into your abdominal workout regimen. It will take time before you start to see results but you should start feeling results instantly. Abs needs to be pushed harder to achieve your goals. Make sure to use these best ab exercises to build a solid core and to look great also.Please comment below what you think of this article.
Make sure we’re connected on Twitter and Instagram: @RyanHintze